Miss FreeOnes 2013 Official Rules and Regulations
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST OR PARTICIPATE IN CONTEST VOTING. ALL CONTESTANTS AND VOTERS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
- CONTEST PERIOD: Starts February 18 at 2am EST and ends March 22 at 2am EST. FreeOnes servers are the official time keeping device for this Contest.
- HOW TO ENTER: Eligible contestants may go to http://miss.freeones.com/enter.html as of December 11, 2012 to register for the contest. Terms of entry are outlined in the contestant release.
- HOW TO VOTE: Voting participants have a total of 10 votes from February 18 to February 28, 5 votes from February 28 to March 11, and 3 votes from March 11 to March 22. The votes can be spent in any way over the 6 categories available.
- TYPES OF VOTERS: A voter can either vote anonymously without logging in to the Miss FreeOnes voting system, or they may register for a free account (http://board.freeones.com/register.php) to take advantage of member benefits.
- FREEONES MEMBER BENEFITS: FreeOnes members will always receive a full vote, while anonymous voters get no more than .25 per vote they make. Additionally, FreeOnes members vote weight will increase based on the length of time they have had an account and how many posts they have made on the FreeOnes Message Board (http://board.freeones.com).
- IP ADDRESS: Only 1 set of votes may be made per IP address anonymously. FreeOnes members are not limited by this restriction.
- CHEATING: is defined as purposely voting more than the allowed amount of votes per day. This includes, but is not limited to, voting from more than 1 device or the same device multiple times (computer, mobile phone, consul game system, or any other means used to connect to the internet); voting from multiple IP addresses; using a bot, script, program, plug-in, or any other means to override the contest voting program; hacking or manipulating the voting software; and/or making multiple FreeOnes accounts.
If a voter is caught cheating by means mentioned above, or any other means, the vote will be deleted by FreeOnes staff, the IP address blocked, and the account banned (if applicable) for the duration of the contest.
- WINNER: The winner of the contest will be announced and presented on March 30, 2013. Details about the announcement will come at a later date.
- NOTICE: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, FreeOnes reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
- GENERAL RELEASE: By entering or participating in this contest, it is agreed that the contestants and voters agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Miss FreeOnes 2013 contest, the official contest rules, and the decisions of the FreeOnes Team. FreeOnes reserves the right to modify these terms at any time, at its discretion, without notice. FreeOnes also reserves the right to disqualify any contestant acting in violation of the official rules or found tampering with the voting process, the operation of the contest or the website. FreeOnes reserves the right to deny any contestant entry to the contest, deny any voter from participating, or remove any contestant or voter from the contest at any time, at its discretion, without notice.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: FreeOnes and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and their respective employees are not responsible from any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, or any combination thereof. FreeOnes reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the contest in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond its control.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, contestants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless FreeOnes and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and their respective employees from and against any claims made by the contestants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this contest, including and without limitation, claims of copyright infringement, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened or actual) to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of any prize or participation in any contest-related activity or participation in this contest.
FreeOnes retains the rights to all media created and submitted for the use in the Miss FreeOnes contest.
FreeOnes retains the right to update or change the contest release, rules of entry, or anything pertaining to Miss FreeOnes 2013 at any time without prior notice. The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.